Meridian Environmental can conduct all of your Commercial & Industrial environmental assessment and testing needs with our on-staff Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs). With an LSRP on site, Meridian is capable of performing extensive locating and removal of underground storage tanks (UST), conduct the necessary soil testing procedures, and complete Phase I, Phase II, and Soil & Groundwater remediations for commercial and industrial properties. Regardless of the type of tank that is present on your current commercial property, we can remove them safely and correctly. This includes oil tanks, gas station fuel tanks, and any other type of buried underground storage tank. You may be considering removing your own oil tank, but this is incredibly dangerous both for you as well as the environment. Meridian is well versed in pertinent Federal, State and Local environmental regulations. Our understanding of these regulations allows us to quickly and efficiently complete all of your project needs.
· A Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) role is to oversee the remediation of contaminated sites in accordance with the Department’s applicable standards and regulations for responsible parties. One of the key advantages to using an LSRP is the reduction in the time it will take to reach the point of case closure. The process for the remediation of contaminated properties has significantly changed in New Jersey with the passage of the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) and associated regulations. SRRA requires that the remediation of sites be conducted under the oversight of a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP). Meridian Environmental is well positioned to assist clients in meeting the requirements for remediation under SRRA.
· Phase I – Our assessments are conducted to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) in connection with the property. A Recognized Environmental Condition is defined as the presence of any hazardous substances or petroleum products on a property under conditions that indicate an existing release, past release, or material threat of a release into structures on the property or into the soil, ground water or surface water of the property.
· Phase II – Testing Areas of Concern (AOCs) or Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs). This testing is done through ground penetrating testing, land surveying, and magnetometer scans for presence of Underground Storage Tanks (USTs). A Phase II report is written; addressing all AOCs and findings.
We provide the following services throughout the entire state of New Jersey:
• Site Investigations/Assessments (Phase l & ll)
• Preliminary Assessment Reports (PAR)
• Soil & Groundwater Remediation
• Licensed Site Remediation Professional (“LSRP”)
• Remedial Action Outcome Distribution
• Remedial Investigations
• Geoprobe Services
• Vacuum Truck Services
• Enhanced Fluid Recovery
• NJDEP Environmental Permitting
• Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Services
• New Jersey Site Remediation Program
• Brownfields Remedial Programs
• Vapor Intrusion Investigations
• Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Case Management
• Regulatory Environmental Consulting
• Deed Notice and Classification Exemption Area (CEA) Remedial Action Permitting
• Child Care Centers / Daycare Licensing
• Tank Location Services (Magnetometer, Ground Penetrating Radar, Radio Frequency)
• Hazardous Waste Handling/Disposal
• Fingerprint and Forensic Age Date Services
• Remedial System Design/Construction
• Secondary Containment Construction/Storage Tanks
• Demolition Services
"Three cheers for Meridian Environmental Services out of Toms River, NJ. Especially to Chris Delucca, Senior Project Manager and Owner, for all his help in the replacement of my faulty driveway. This is a TOP shelf company, who stands behind their work. I cannot say enough good things about this company and I highly recommend them should anyone need their services. We hear so many things about being ripped off… So here’s a compliment for the good guys"
"During the past several months your company, Meridian Environmental, has performed services for our client, Saturn of Toms River. As I am sure you are aware, this was a difficult time for our client since we were under contract to close title to the property as quickly as possible with AAA. The service which you and your company provided were invaluable. We appreciate your efforts and that of your company to perform all of the services required including the testing of the various wells in an expeditious manner. Your negotiations with the NJDEP went far beyond that which was anticipated in our client’s contract with you."
"The professionalism and expertise of the Meridian Employees was exceptional. To say it wasn’t an easy job is an understatement. They never missed an opportunity to ensure us that regardless how things looked, everything would be okay and it was from “start to finish”. A very hard working crew!"
"The work done by Meridian Environmental Services Inc. is unsurpassable. A Year ago, I had a huge hole in my property… today you would never know they had been there. From start to finish, everything was done in a carefule, professional manner."